- No-Bake Valentine's Day Treats Junior Chef Class hosted by Williams-Sonoma
- Saturday, January 31
Valentine's Day treats will be the topic of the moment during this Junior Chef class hosted by Williams-Sonoma. This class designed by Jennifer Tyler Lee, creator of the award winning food game Crunch a Color and author of The 52 New Foods Challenge cookbook. Williams-Sonoma and you will make three easy, no-bake treats that are perfect for Valentine's Day. Suitable for ages 5-13.
- Books-A-Million Presents Mike Huckabee's "God, Guns, Grits, and Gravy".
- Monday, February 2 * 7 PM
Visit Books-A-Million Monday, February 2 at 7 p.m. for Mike Huckabee's "God, Guns, Grits and Gravy" book signing. Line numbers will be given starting February 1 at 12 Noon.
- Fit for A Cure at Dillard's
- Tuesday, February 20 - Saturday, March 21
When you visit Dillard's Tuesday, February 20 thru Saturday, March 21 you get a complimentary fitting in a Wacoal for b.temp'd bra from a Wacoal specialist.
With every fitting, Wacoal will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen for breast cancer research. No purchase necessary.